- Single Family
14909 E Balsam Ct Wichita, KS 67230 Get directions
- Age 26 Years
- MLS# 533773
- Listed 2 Years 11 Months 6 Days Ago
- Bedrooms: 5
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 18' 11" x 13' 3"
- Room 4 Dimensions: 12' 3" x 10'
- Room 5 Dimensions: 10' x 10'
- Room 6 Dimensions: 13' 2" x 10' 10"
- Room 7 Dimensions: 12' 1" x 11"
- Room 8 Dimensions: 13' 7" x 12' 10"
- Master Bedroom: Master Bdrm on Main Level, Master Bedroom Bath, Sep. Tub/Shower/Mstr Bdrm, Two Sinks
- Master Bedroom Level: Main
- Master Bedroom Flooring: Carpet
- Total Full Baths: 3
Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen Dimensions: 17' 4" x 11' 7"
- Dining Area: Eating Bar, Eating Space in Kitchen, Formal, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Eating Bar
- Range Hood
- Electric Hookup
- Gas Hookup
- Kitchen Level: Main
- Kitchen Flooring: Wood
- Basement Features: Yes - Finished
- Living Room Dimensions: 22' x 15' 9"
- Laundry: Main Floor, Separate Room, Gas Hookup, 220-Electric
- Living Room Level: Main
- Living Room Flooring: Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplace Doors/Screens
- Hardwood Floors
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Window Coverings-Part
- Wired for Surround Sound
Building and Construction
- Levels or Stories: 1
- Roof: Composition
- Basement / Foundation: Full, View Out, Walk Out Below Grade
- Basement Finish: 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Bsmt Rec/Family Room, Bsmt Wet Bar, Bsmt Storage
- Exterior Construction: Frame w/More than 50% Mas
- House Style: Ranch
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Description: Cul-de-Sac,Wooded
- Covered Deck
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Storm Door(s)
- Acreage: City Lot
- Frontage: Paved Frontage
Garage and Parking
- Side Load
- Number of Garage Spaces: 3
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central,Zoned,Electric
- Heating Features: Forced Air,Zoned,Gas
- Fireplace Features: Two,Living Room,Family Room,Gas,Woodburning,Gas Starter
- Natural Gas
- Public Water
Amenities and Community Features
- Elementary School: Christa McAuliffe Academy K-8
- High School: Southeast
- Middle School: Christa McAuliffe Academy K-8
- School District: Wichita School District (USD 259
- HOA Dues Include: Gen. Upkeep for Common Ar
- Hoa Y/N: Yes
Other Property Info
- Directions: Harry & 143RD Street East, East to Butternut, South to Balsam CT, East to Home. (Follow Butternut to the right, back to Balsam CT)
- Area: 507
- County: Sedgwick
- Subdivision: ARBOR LAKES-HUNTERS POINT
- Flood Insurance: Unknown
|6||Christa McAuliffe Academy School||K-8||0.6 mi|
|1||Southeast High School||9-12||5.9 mi|
|NA||Holy Cross Lutheran Private School||PK-8||3.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 14909 E Balsam Ct
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Don Rubottom Broker / Owner, CRS, GRI Broker/Owner with 19 years experience
- Wichita Family Homes Wichita, KS 67212
- Cell (316) 734-6222
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Wichita , Derby , Goddard , Maize, Andover, Rose Hill, Haysville, Valley Center, Park City, Kechi.
- Specializations Residential real estate
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute