- Single Family
505 Doyle St Garden Plain, KS 67050 Get directions
- Age 104 Years
- MLS# 536156
- Listed 2 Years 8 Months 22 Days Ago
- Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom Dimensions: 13' 11" x 11'
- Room 4 Dimensions: 11' 5" x 11' 2"
- Room 5 Dimensions: 13' 2" x 12' 8"
- Master Bedroom: Split Bedroom Plan, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level: Upper
- Total Full Baths: 2
Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen Dimensions: 11' 3" x 10' 7"
- Dining Area: Living/Dining Combo
- Gas Hookup
- Kitchen Level: Main
- Kitchen Flooring: Vinyl
- Basement Features: Cellar
- Living Room Dimensions: 29' x 13' 4"
- Laundry: Main Floor, Separate Room, 220-Electric
- Living Room Level: Main
- Living Room Flooring: Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Building and Construction
- Levels or Stories: 1.5
- Roof: Composition
- Basement / Foundation: Cellar
- Basement Finish: None
- Exterior Construction: Frame
- House Style: Ranch
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Description: Corner
- Acreage: City Lot
- Frontage: Paved Frontage
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 1
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Window/Wall Unit,Electric
- Heating Features: Forced Air,Gas
- Natural Gas
- Elementary School: Garden Plain
- High School: Garden Plain
- Middle School: None
- School District: Renwick School District (USD 267
Other Property Info
- Directions: US54 & 295th Street W, South to Harry, West to Doyle, South to Home
- Area: 620 - Garden Plain
- County: Sedgwick
- Subdivision: GARDEN PLAIN CITY SUPPLACE
- Flood Insurance: Unknown
|9||Garden Plain Elementary School||PK-8||0.5 mi|
|6||Garden Plain High School||9-12||0.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 505 Doyle St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Don Rubottom Broker / Owner, CRS, GRI Broker/Owner with 19 years experience
- Wichita Family Homes Wichita, KS 67212
- Cell (316) 734-6222
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Wichita , Derby , Goddard , Maize, Andover, Rose Hill, Haysville, Valley Center, Park City, Kechi.
- Specializations Residential real estate
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute